Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2014

the untold story of life , part 2

resume :
then you know what happens we were more entered to our private life we used to share our feelings , past actions , i asked about her family ,life and i did also share,.... 

then the days passes by and we both didnt knew how fast it moved ,,,, we were both flowing like a two river in a same river on as it meets on a point,,, then oneday it was like a letter from her  and it was a question " who do you like ?,, share me?" then my reply was " I like these following girls ,,aa ,,bb,,,c,,, ddd,,,e,,," that was mistake ... I shouldn't have told her that ... though that time I had feelings for her but I was quite shy to mention her name there... but anyway as there is a saying that " jo hota hey balai ke liye hota hey (whatever happens that occurs for good sake )" so then the reply was more tensed then I have ever imagined it was like " hey since you like so many girls like ...aa ...bb..cc etc so I dont want to interrupt you and come between you guys and sorry sorry " etc ... then i was stucked on the middle way ... that night i was like what to do now ... she has said she will not reply me and wont be a barrier ... but those names were just for fun ,,, it was not real..!!!!!!

so later that morning I thought very much ... I like her but I wasn't able to tell her, then I was supported by my Brother that to confess my love to her ... then it went well as planned and I wrote to her and there was feeling of nervousness , uneasy , scared that if she tell other and I may be in danger haha ...but fortunately the result was not that ... I breath in sigh ...phew  the reply was positive ,,,
I was overjoyed ,excited , nervous ,ahh dont know how to define it ,,,,

The starting days were very good ... the main thing was ,,, my elder sister was so amazed to see me as she didn't have boyfriend but I have had.... haha I was also shy ,,,,, slowly many of the students got to know that we two were in relationship . It  made me so nervous and scared that the Teachers would punish us or me ....
but you the feelings were great ... she was shy and I was too.. we both felt very good .... those days were one of the best days of my life ... though i was not so matured but I got to experience a lot ...

                                               to be continued,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment